| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maizuru in April is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Maizuru April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maizuru, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maizuru: