| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maizuru in December is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Maizuru December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Maizuru, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Maizuru: